<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Type Casting 

As if the Myers-Briggs, Belbin and CareerLeader tests weren't enough, I stumbled across (and took) the Enneagram test on MBAMatch.com.

This one features 9 different personality types:
Type 1 Perfectionist
Type 2 Helper
Type 3 Achiever
Type 4 Creative Thinker
Type 5 Quiet Observer
Type 6 Loyal Sceptic
Type 7 Optimist
Type 8 Boss
Type 9 Mediator

and after doing the test it emerged that I was heavily 1, 3, 4 & mostly 7. Interestingly I scored poorly on 2 & 8 - Helper and Boss. Me, not a boss?!

Judging by the description, Being a perfectionist, I am 'self reliant, highly responsible and hard working'..., as an achiever, I am 'an enthusiastic personable team leader who is self assured'..., as a creative thinker 'I am a warm person with a different view of life, with an empathy especially to people who are suffering'...and finally as an optimist, 'I am a playful, optimistic and enthusiastic person - life is an adventure. I love life to be stimulating and up-beat. I have great vision for things and I am helpful and highly imaginative'...

This is all well and good, but all this feels a little like astrology; having done a few of these now, I would recommend a little pinch of salt, but enjoyable nonetheless.


____________
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?