<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Pay-back 

I'd love to say that the opportunitites are coming in thick and fast, but I'm afraid that if I do, they'll stop coming in at all.

But things are looking good. A number of short term VC opportunities have popped up on the horizon and I have been approached by an interesting strategy firm in London. I have completed a CV/CL for a very very cool internet company in London and been made aware of others openings in another internet company that may actually be marginally cooler, if coolness equates to general disruptiveness of technology.

Furthermore, one of our MBA project clients finally refunded me for flight costs, and a telecoms company that grossly overcharged me also paid up, so I'm practically awash with cash!


____________
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?