<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 13, 2004

Donnie Darko 

I am happy to report that full and liberal use is being made of the well-stocked Magdalene DVD library in my dying Cambridge days.

Recently for example I got hold of Donnie Darko, which I've been wanting to watch for a while but have never in a weird enough mood to rent it from BlockBusters.

Well, the beauty of a free DVD library is that 'free' kind of puts you in the mood, no matter what kind of film it is.

I highly recommend Donnie Darko. Then I highly recommend splashing your face with cold water and jumping straight onto the internet to find out what the hell the film is about!

I figured a good place to start was the donnie darko website. It wasn't but it is a fantastic site and worth visiting nonetheless. While there, I noticed who produced the site: its hi-res, who are based in London and who themselves have a superb website. I recommend a visit there the same way I recommend a visit to a show - it is pure art and it makes me go gooey.

I did also notice the job vacancy for a producer/project manager...are you thinking what I'm thinking...?


____________
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?