<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Career Leader 

I've had an interesting time with Career Leader, the psychometric test from some folks at Harvard. It turns out (after hours of questioning), that my core interests are:

+Creative Production and
+Theory Development and Conceptual Thinking

my core values are:
+Positioning
+Affiliation
+Autonomy
+Lifestyle

my core attributes are:
+creativity
+critical thinking
+quick thinking
+teamwork

and the kinds of job I am cut out for are:
+Advertising Account Management
+Entrepreneurship
+Marketing and Marketing Management
+Public Relations and Communications
+Research and Development Management and New Product Development


Now, am I entirely convinced? Not really, but it did throw up a couple of interesting ones, such account manager and pr manager: I hadn't thought of those before. Let's see how handy it really is...


____________
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?