<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 08, 2004

The General Idea 

I was hooked up with a Boston VC called Hemant Taneja the other day by a Judge prof., and gave him a call recently. Nice guy - working at General Catalyst on wireless etc. Man, the guy has like THREE undergrad degrees from MIT plus a couple of Masters I think.

Needless to say, got him on LinkedIn as well, which increased my network from about 7 to over 400 in one fell swoop! Not sure how much I'm bringing to the party here people, but then I haven't been really serious yet about this LinkedIn in stuff.

So, Hemant gave me a lot of valuable advice on starting up - largely confiming what I had learned over the year, but it's good to get another angle.


____________
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?