<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 13, 2004

As Good As It Gets 

Oh dear, it's Suicide Sunday in Cambridge and that means lots of garden parties hosted by the various colleges. It also means lots of pretty young ladies in frilly dresses and us guys looking studly in our stiped ties and shades.

I had to go to Trinity Old Fields for my college party (pictured left, two hours ago, taken with my new Minolta Dimage), since last years was so debauched that the Magdalene society were expelled from the college grounds. Well, I got half an hour in with Alasdair and Matt before we had to move on - them off to the Pembroke party and me to Judge to carry on with some work!

That's right, I have to crank out an assignment before tomorrow's May Ball at Jesus. Unfortunately I'll be missing the Magdalene special dinner (ball every other year) as it is the same night.

I missed bumps yesterday as I was in ondon for a couple of days - first round interview with 'A Consulting Firm' and then a great night out with some friends. Met a venture capitalist on the train down! Job hunt just gets weirderer and weirderer...

I will try and join the guys for Sidney Sussex soon and will keep you posted.


____________
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?