<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Re-Strategised! 

Revision is rarely a pleasant affair, and so I expected as much for strategy. I've been pleasantly surprised so far; even a cursory re-read of the notes has allowed me to discuss just now with some authority the pricing and alliance strategy of one Cambridge Display Technologies, as well as their resources, with Nathan. Of course he didn't know that I was fresh with the immediate afterglow that comes from cramming, but that's just another trick you pick up on the MBA.

I'm over not getting to present the strategy case we wrote the other day. In pretty much everything we're doing, I'm managing to fit some strategy in somewhere, (even operations!) and I take this as a sign that the course was very good, as were the lecturers. In fact I'd say they were the most passionate and energetic of the lot, with plenty of time for us outside class and that certainly stays with you. I'm regretting not popping along to the end-of-strategy drinks with the lecturers.

I can't imagine next terms courses being quite the same, apart from maybe advanced strategy, which I'm taking along with two high-tech and a venture capital course.


____________
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?