<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Blog-Rock-and-Rolling.com 

Some news just in - BlogRolling.com has just been acquired by a much larger company called Tucows, of downloadable, rated software fame.

This is a interesting, since, as you may well know, I am the developer of BlogLinker.com, a very similar service to blogrolling.com.

Am I expecting a call anytime soon? Not really - my site has far fewer members than blogrolling. However, I do believe my service provides a touch more value to the consumer, with its built in reciprocal linking. And I have some developments in the pipeline that will really make my users happy.

Anyway, it's nice to see things moving on the IPO (google) and trade sale (blogrolling) front for web companies.


____________
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?