<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Welcome Back! 

Before I forget, there are plenty of things I need to do, web-wise:

1. Move my homepage from Yahoo Geocities to www.zaeem.com. I'm getting plenty of messages telling me to update the site or it will be deleted, so I guess it's time to move on to the domain I bought a long time ago.

2. The Cambridge Business School Social Club website. Again, taking a while, but will step up the pace.

3. The Magdalene College website - in dire need of professional attention, and I'm just the man for it!

4. Enter the MBA reading lists on myMediaList.com with a few reviews - there are a couple of real clangers and some unexpected gems...

5. Move this blog to www.mbablogs.com, a blogging tool I developed a while back; much better than blogger!

6. 'Fix' blogLinker.com so that I can set it to auto-scroll through my favourite sites every morning over coffee; save messing with mice and keyboards!

7. Get a few more folks onto LinkedIn, for their sake, of course.

But of course, all this will have to wait until after the exams, which are tomorrow (Accounting & Finance, 3 hrs) and Friday (Org. Behaviour, 3 hrs)!

God, I can't wait.

Now Max, stop procrastinating and get back to some serious cramming!


____________
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?