<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Better than S*x! (Well, TV anyway) 

With term coming to an end and work starting to slow down, I've managed to waste plenty of time on AtomFilms, a website with lots of great shorts and animations. Better than TV anyday, but of course it does require broadband. Here are a selection of great flicks I've had the chance to view over the last day or two...

The Dark! - Very British animated 'horror' comedy. Actually quite festive!

White Bits - very funny, very clever. You'll laugh hard at the punchline.

Gerbil in a Light Socket - cute, sassy Gerbil wants to be fried!

Black Star - fast and furious animated action: Jackie Chan meets mutant superheroes!

and last but not least...

Ninjai, The Little Ninja - a little ninja just wants to know who he is, but must waste some baddies along the way!

I hope you have as much fun wasting time as I have - Enjoy! Now I have to head off and crank out a Management Practice essay in 4 hours before our MBA Xmas party! That's 2,500 words to you and me Skippy!


____________
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?