<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

The Big Mistake 

We had a cocktail reception at Magdalene College last Sunday night. Going wasn't the mistake. Staying as long as I did certainly was. Don't get me wrong; I had a legendary night with my flatmates. Magdalene by night is lurvely and retiring to the MCR (Middle Common Room) was great fun. It's just that I had a very packed schedule the next day. I slept at 3 and got up all of three hours later, in time for

a) the address to the entire MBA class by the head of the Judge Inst. (8.30)
b) college photograph and 'new graduate' talk (9.00)
c) start of financial accounting course where we discussed a case study that i really should have read (9.30 and for the next 6 hours!)

It was the longest day in recent memory.

If you're starting an MBA anytime soon, take my advice - by all means have fun, just remember what your there for.


____________
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?